website statistics
One month old saved from choking with LifeVac choking rescue device

1-Month-Old Chokes on Spit-Up and is Saved with LifeVac Device – #424

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 424th life saved

A one-month-old baby boy choked on spit up causing a full blockage of his airway.

Here is the mothers testimonial:

“On Monday 7-11-22 around 6:30pm our 1-month baby was in his bassinet in the living room while I started making dinner … I heard a spit-up sound and quickly went over to his bed. That’s when I discovered him choking on a lot of spit-up.  I picked him up right away and tapped his back to see if he could clear it. I quickly realized that was not going to work. I ran to the garage and yelled to my husband “he’s choking” he yelled back to get the LifeVac and quickly came into the house. I got the LifeVac from the kitchen drawer. My husband laid the baby on his lap (he’s in a wheelchair) and proceeded to use the LifeVac while I called 911. Our sweet baby boy is doing well, and we are so thankful and incredibly grateful for LifeVac.”

1 Month old baby saved from choking on spit-up with LifeVac

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply