website statistics
LifeVac is used to save 1 year old boy by his mother

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother – #409

LifeVac registers the 409th life saved

It was reported to us in June that a 1-year-old boy choked on a plantain chip causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was used two times and successfully dislodged the obstruction saving the child’s life.

Here is the mom’s testimonial:

“Our baby boy had a smaller sized plantain chip that are usually at the bottom of the bag. He regularly ate the larger ones, but it seems he swallowed a small piece without fully chewing it. I could hear he had a problem swallowing and breathing. I immediately used the LifeVac and I heard a big gasp of air that he took. I knew that it dislodged and he was breathing normally after crying.” Absolutely saved his life!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *