website statistics

1-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #406

LifeVac announces our 406th life saved.
It was reported to us that on June 24th that a 1-year-old boy choked on a water bottle cap. BLS  protocol was followed but unfortunately was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used once and successfully dislodged the object.
“My baby finally started breathing and talking afterwards. You guys are the best!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *