website statistics

1-Year-Old-Boy Saved by LifeVac by a Good Samaritan – #533

LifeVac is honored to announce the details of our 533rd life saved.

A 1-year-old boy was saved after choking on a clementine wedge, thanks to his neighbor’s quick thinking with LifeVac.

“My neighbor’s baby was choking, and we drove by while his father was performing back blows. I had the LifeVac in my diaper bag and had only placed it there the day before this incident. We used it and with one attempt of the LifeVac, the clementine was instantly dislodged, and he started crying. I am so thankful for this product and to God for putting us in the right place at the right time.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *