website statistics
461st Life Saved in Choking Emergency

1-Year-Old Choked on Apple and Saved with LifeVac – #461

LifeVac announces our 461st life saved

It was reported to us on August 17th that a one-year-old little girl choked on an apple causing a total obstruction. She suffers from febrile seizures. Her father performed choking rescue procedures, but attempts failed. LifeVac was used one time and successfully removed the obstruction saving her life.

“My daughter would not be alive and well if LifeVac never existed”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *