website statistics
LifeVac saves 1 year old girl from choking

1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange and is Saved with LifeVac – #364

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 364th life saved

On March 31st, a one-year-old little girl choked on a piece of orange causing a total obstruction.  The child was not able to make a sound and turned blue in color.  Back blows were performed.  The child was in and out of consciousness.  Back blows were attempted again but failed.  Thankfully, her mom had their LifeVac close by.  She laid her daughter on the kitchen floor and used the rescue device twice.  On the second attempt, the orange was dislodged from the child’s airway and fell out of her mouth.

We are thankful this family saw an ad on Facebook and purchased the LifeVac about 2 years ago.  You just never know when a choking emergency might arise.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply