website statistics
LifeVac saves child in choking emergency

1-Year-Old Chokes on String and is Saved with LifeVac – #476

LifeVac announces our 476th life saved

It was reported to us on August 31st that a 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of string.  The child was in distress and choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the object opening her airway.  We are so thankful that another precious child is safe and with their family.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *