1-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #197

LifeVac is excited to share details on the 197th life saved

Another child has been saved!  A 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of chicken causing a total blockage of her airway.  Her mother performed back blows, flipping her over and attempting again but nothing was working.  LifeVac was used and on the 2nd attempt, the obstruction was dislodged and fell out of the child’s mouth.

Here is the mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking scare:

“911 was called while using the LIfeVac. By the time they arrived, the chicken was out and she was taken for an X-ray (due to GI issues and IS). She was cleared and multiple people (EMS, Nurses, GI dr) all said she was lucky I had ordered this product. I placed them on my baby registry when my first child was born and I’m so happy I did! We have 3, one for the car, one for our house and one for their grandparents’ house!  LifeVac saved her life!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply