LifeVac registers our 434th life saved
On July 24th we were contacted by a family in New York that a choking incident took place at their home. Their 1-year-old son that suffers from seizures began choking. They attempted choking rescue procedures but those attempts failed. The baby boy was laid down and LifeVac was utilized. On the third Place, Push, Pull motion the child’s airway was cleared.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only