website statistics

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #321

LifeVac announces our 321st life saved.

It was reported to us that on April 4th a one-year-old baby girl choked on a piece of plastic sticky tape.  The object caused a partial obstruction to the child’s airway.  The parents performed BLS protocol but were not able to remove the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and on the first attempt dislodged the tape.

“The tape dislodged and she was able to breathe again normally.  The LifeVac device certainly saved her life.  Thank you!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *