website statistics

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #437

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 437th life saved.

It was reported to us that on July 25th a choking incident took place at a home in California. A 13-month-old little boy choked on a raw pinto bean causing an Initial total blockage. BLS protocol was attempted but was unsuccessful.

“The bean was not dislodged but repositioned itself. This gave us enough time for help to arrive and he was flown to the nearest children’s hospital.” “Should I not have had the LifeVac my son would not be alive.”

437th Life Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *