website statistics

10-Month-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac– #365

LifeVac shares news of our 365th life saved.

It was reported to us recently that on March 14th a 10-month-old baby girl in New York choked on part of the wrapper from a Gerber cookie chew.  The cookie wrapper caused a partial obstruction.  LifeVac was used immediately after seeing the baby in distress.  She was laid down and on the first attempt using the LifeVac “the baby stopped choking”  saving her life!


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *