website statistics

10-Month-Old-Girl Saved by LifeVac – #530

LifeVac is thrilled to share the details of our 530th life saved.

A 10-month-old girl was saved by LifeVac after choking on a yogurt drop snack. She was turning blue, and when finger sweeps did not help, her mother reached for her LifeVac.

“The yogurt snacked melted/gummed up and completely closed up her airway. After three attempts with the LifeVac, a chunk and a partial piece of the snack came up into the device. She was able to breathe again and swallow the rest of what was left. This device saved my rainbow baby. If it wasn’t for LifeVac, I would have lost her.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *