website statistics
LifeVac saves 320th life. Another child is alive because of LifeVac

11-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac – #320

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 320th life saved

On April 11th an 11-month-old baby girl choked on a hard piece of plastic. causing an intermittent total blockage. Both parents are CPR trained as they are healthcare workers.  LifeVac was used 2x by the parent after protocol failed.

Here is the mom’s frightening story of the choking incident:

 “My husband and I were busy making dinner in the kitchen while our 11-month-old daughter Riley was playing on the floor. One of us unknowingly knocked off the counter a small plastic garden tubing connector. My husband picked her up and saw the piece of plastic in her mouth. When we tried to get it out she began choking on it. My husband and I are both healthcare workers and have been CPR certified for over 10 years. We knew exactly what to do. She had stopped coughing so we knew the piece of plastic had obstructed her airway. My husband flipped her over and began administering back blows while I called 911 and ran to get the LifeVac. As soon as I had the LifeVac, we flipped her into her back and used the LifeVac once. The item partially came out and she began coughing again. We flipped her over and continued to administer back blows. It became lodged again. Our sweet girl had stopped coughing and her face had turned purple. We were terrified. We used the LifeVac a second time and immediately the piece of plastic along with some food flew out of her mouth. We are so incredibly thankful that we have a LifeVac in our home. We are confident that is what saved our daughter’s life. ” TG

11 Month Old Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *