LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 274th life saved
It was reported to us that on January 22nd an 11-week-old baby girl choked on mucus/spit. The parent performed infant choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in clearing the infant’s airway. The baby was turning blue. The LifeVac device was used twice and successfully dislodged the mucus.
“She started crying after the first use but then struggled to breathe after a few seconds. We used the LifeVac again and she could fully breathe and was crying.”
The LifeVac definitely saved her life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only