website statistics
480th life saved by LifeVac

11-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget and is Saved with LifeVac – #480

LifeVac registers its 480th life saved

On September 7th we received news that an 11-year-old boy choked on a chicken nugget causing a blockage of his airway.  His mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was unable to dislodge the food. LifeVac was then utilized as the child was laid down.  On the second attempt, the chicken was dislodged from his airway, saving his life.

“LifeVac was able to remove the blockage and he could breathe again.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *