website statistics
13 month old saved with LifeVac

13-Month-Old Chokes on Piece of Plastic and is Saved with LifeVac – #431

LifeVac announces our 431st life saved

It was reported to us that on July 20th a choking incident took place at a home in Texas. A 13-month-old baby boy with a heart condition choked on a piece of plastic. Choking rescue procedures were carried out but attempts failed at dislodging the object and the child went unconscious. The parent used the LifeVac and on the first Place, Pull, Push motion the obstruction was dislodged saving the child’s life.

“Thank you, my son is alive”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *