LifeVac is happy to share news of our 477th life saved
On September 1st a 13-year-old girl choked on a grape causing a partial obstruction. The child’s mother saw her gasping for air and immediately attempted the Heimlich maneuver. Attempts failed at dislodging the grape and she quickly grabbed her LifeVac.
“On the second try she coughed, and the grape flew out”. LifeVac absolutely saved her life.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only