website statistics
477th life saved by Lifevac

13-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and Is Saved with LifeVac – #477

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 477th life saved

On September 1st a 13-year-old girl choked on a grape causing a partial obstruction. The child’s mother saw her gasping for air and immediately attempted the Heimlich maneuver.  Attempts failed at dislodging the grape and she quickly grabbed her LifeVac.

“On the second try she coughed, and the grape flew out”. LifeVac absolutely saved her life.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *