website statistics
LifeVac used to save toddler from choking #378

15-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Raisins and is Saved with LifeVac – #378

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 378th life saved

It was reported to us that on June 2nd a 15-month-old baby boy choked on raisins.  He had grabbed the box and had taken too many.  The raisins caused a total blockage of his airway.  He was gasping for air and turning blue. Back blows were performed several times but did not dislodge the obstruction.

“He was laid on his back and on the first attempt LifeVac cleared his airway. “ “He wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t have the LifeVac.”

Toddler that choked on raisins and was saved with LifeVac Anti Choking Device


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *