LifeVac is proud to announce our 371st life saved
On May 26th, an 18-month-old baby girl choked on her dinner of chicken and rice causing a total blockage. The child’s mother performed back blows, but they were unsuccessful. Tragically she and her husband lost their precious little boy, Justin in 2018 to a choking incident. After trying back blows her husband quickly retrieved the LifeVac. We are so incredibly thankful little Kinsley is okay.
Here is the mother’s terrifying testimonial:
“On May 31, 2018, my 9-month-old son, Justin, passed away from choking. I learned of LifeVac after we tragically lost him. I carry it with me everywhere I go and have one in my kitchen. On May 26, 2022, my daughter, Kinsley bit her cheek while eating dinner (chicken and rice). She began to cry with food in her mouth which caused her to begin choking. At first, she was coughing and gagging so I anxiously let her work the food out.She began to throw up, but the lodged food didn’t come up and she began choking again. She took a breath in and then I could see she wasn’t moving air anymore. I flipped her over my arms face down and did back blows. She was going limp and changing colors, so I put her on the floor back down and my husband handed me the LifeVac. One pull and food came out. She started crying so I took the LifeVac off her face. Her color returned to normal, and she just cried for a little while as we all held her.
After about 15 minutes she was settled down and back to being the feisty toddler she is. I feel so many people think it can’t or won’t happen to them but here we are almost 4 years from our tragic loss, and we could’ve just suffered the same fate again.
I will continue to never leave my house without LifeVac tucked away in my bag.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only