website statistics
LifeVac device used to save 18 month old from choking

18-Month-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #433

LifeVac announces our 433rd life saved

It was reported to us that on July 21st a choking incident took place at a home in Michigan.  An 18-month-old boy with Cerebral Palsy/Hydrocephalus choked on a piece of mango causing an almost complete blockage. Back blows were performed but failed to dislodge the fruit.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was used twice successfully dislodging the obstruction so that his mom was able to remove the food with a finger sweep.

“Without a doubt LifeVac saved my child”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *