website statistics
LifeVac Saves little boy from choking on banana

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Banana and Saved with LifeVac – #358

LifeVac proudly announces our 358th life saved

On May 4th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old boy, choked on a banana.  Choking rescue procedures were performed by his mother but were unsuccessful.  After one attempt LifeVac successfully dislodged the banana, and the child was able to breathe again.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

“Whenever a mom asks for suggestions on what she should get for her new baby, without a shadow of a doubt, I recommend a LIFEVAC! This tool single-handedly saved my 2-year-old son. One evening I decided to give him a snack just before dinner which happened to be a banana. I normally take the time to cut it appropriate enough for him to consume, however this time I did not. Within 5 short minutes, I quickly noticed that he was choking. I panicked immediately! I tried patting his back and the Heimlich maneuver to no avail. We’re currently traveling, but I was sure to bring the LifeVac because it is essential. I remembered that it was located in my suitcase, retrieved it, and with one attempt my son was SAVED! I wouldn’t want to imagine the outcome if I didn’t have it! Please,  Please,  PLEASE invest in a LifeVac for yourself and your child.  It can be the very thing that will save either one of you.”

 

LifeVac Saves 358th life in choking emergency... a 2 year old boy

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply