website statistics
453rd life saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry and is saved with LifeVac – #453

LifeVac registers its 453rd life saved

On August 13th a 2-year-old boy from Alabama choked on a strawberry.  His mom attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the piece of fruit.  LifeVac was then used 2 times successfully clearing the child’s airway of the obstruction.  First responders were called.  Upon arrival, the obstruction had already been removed.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *