website statistics
Boy saved from choking with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by his Babysitter with LifeVac – #211

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 211th life saved.

A 2-year-old boy was saved by his babysitter when he choked on a chicken nugget. The babysitter who is a neighbor watches the children daily.  When the child began to choke, she right away used the LifeVac as she was trained by the parents.  One the first Place, Push, Pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway. “Successful! LifeVac saved my son’s life!”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *