website statistics

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #397

LifeVac announces our 397th life saved.

It was reported to us that on June 18th a two-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken. His parent attempted choking rescue procedures, but they failed to dislodge the food.  911 was called.  After several attempts they grabbed the LifeVac and were able to remove the obstruction on the first Place, Push, Pull motion.

“Cleared by the time the ambulance came.”

We are so thankful this family had a LifeVac!

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *