2-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac – #230

LifeVac announces 230th life saved.

LifeVac announces our 230th life saved.  It was reported to use on December 14th that a 2-year-old boy began choking on an orange. The orange caused a partial obstruction.  The parent used the LifeVac right away and on the first pull, the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway. 
“It worked right away and saved my son’s life”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply