website statistics
LifeVac Saves 2 year old girl from choking

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved by Parents using LifeVac – #373

LifeVac announces our 373rd life saved

On May 12th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl in California choked on a grape.  The fruit caused a total obstruction of her airway.  When seeing their daughter in distress they immediately attempted choking rescue procedures. Unfortunately attempts failed.  Thankfully, they had a LifeVac and after several attempts were able to dislodge the grape, saving their daughter’s life.

“Plunged three times and the grape came out. Without a doubt, LifeVac saved her life”

 

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply