website statistics
LifeVac saves 2 year old boy from choking

2-Year-Old Chokes on Cracker and is Saved with LifeVac – #403

LifeVac registers our 403rd life saved

It was reported to us on June 23rd that a two-year-old little boy choked on a cracker.  The family immediately used the LifeVac device when seeing the child in distress and successfully dislodged the obstruction. We are extremely thankful this family purchased the rescue device after hearing about it from a friend.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *