website statistics
LifeVac used to save 2 year old girl from choking on hair clip

2-Year-Old Chokes on Hair Clip and is Saved with LifeVac – #419

LifeVac registers our 419th life saved

On July 2nd it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl from Iowa choked on a small hair clip.  Choking rescue procedures were attempted but unfortunately failed. Thankfully this family saw a social media post and purchased a LifeVac. They utilized the rescue device and on the first attempt were able to dislodge the hair clip from their daughter’s airway.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *