website statistics

2-Year-Old Choking on Bottle Cap Saved by LifeVac – #405

LifeVac registers our 405th life saved.

It was reported to us that on June 14th a 2-year-old little girl from Texas experienced a choking emergency.  The child choked on a bottle cap.  The little girl’s parents immediately grabbed the LifeVac!  On the second attempt, the bottle cap was dislodged opening the child’s airway and saving her life.



LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *