website statistics
LifeVac Saves 2 Year old girl from choking on strawberry

2-Year-Old Choking on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac– #288

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 288th life saved

It was reported to us that on February 15th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a strawberry causing her to have a blocked airway.  The protocol was followed by her parent in an attempt to dislodge the strawberry but was unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then utilized while the child was placed on her back.  On the first attempt, the strawberry was successfully removed.  “Strawberry was dislodged and coughed up”.

This morning, while Zach and I were chatting in the kitchen, Cora took a bite of her yogurt and ran off to play. She came back gagging a moment later. A small piece of strawberry came out of her mouth, but a second large portion lodged in her throat as she gasped. We were so shaken that we did everything wrong in trying to help her. My mind raced trying to figure out where our phones were to call 911 as we fumbled around trying to dislodge the food. Luckily I remembered that I had a Lifevac in the kitchen cupboard. A purchase I made last Fall during a high anxiety moment.

Normally I wouldn’t share something like this, but I feel compelled to share because I know with absolute certainty that this device saved Cora’s life this morning.

After she was safely breathing again, and we all had a good cry, I immediately got online to order a replacement. There was a notice on their web page that they will replace a used device for free!

Anyway, get one of these things. I’m going to be their free spokesperson now.”

LifeVac is a safe and effective backup option if all else fails in a choking emergency.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply