LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 454th life saved
On August 13th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old girl choked on vomit.
“My daughter woke up with a fever and vomiting, and during a round of vomiting, it became apparent that she was choking on vomit for several seconds before then going into a seizure. It turned out to be her first febrile seizure (as it was determined later by doctors at the hospital).
After the seizure ended, my daughter was still not breathing, her face was changing color and she was totally unconscious. As 911 was being called I grabbed my parents’ LifeVac (I had gifted these to my family the Christmas before) and began using it on my daughter. I did a few quick pushes and pulls (as we believed there was a blockage still) and my daughter began breathing again.
My family and I, who all felt so desperate at that moment, I can tell you that we believed it did. At the time, with EMS still minutes away, we thought the worst was happening before our eyes and felt helpless until I remembered the LifeVac. I just know that as I frantically used it on her at that moment, I thought it was her last hope, and when she began breathing and her eyes opened, I have never felt more grateful for anything. I will never be without one of these again and will continue spreading the word and gifting them. Thank you very much.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only