LIfeVac is thrilled to share details on our 251st life saved.
A 2-year-old girl choked on a piece of chocolate causing a severe obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed by her mother but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was successful in dislodging the obstruction after one time. A call was placed to 911. The ambulance arrived after LifeVac was used. EMTs took her vitals and recommended she go to the hospital.
Here is the mom’s testimonial on the frightening choking incident:
My two-year-old started choking on a piece of chocolate. She was standing with me in the kitchen when she started to partially choke. She was grabbing me, partially crying and struggling to breathe although I could hear her struggling she was getting a little bit of air. I took her to the couch and asked her what was wrong like is she hurt? I was hoping it was something else than was I was assuming. I had grabbed the LifeVac first before taking her to the couch and had it with me next to her just in case. She lay there crying and struggling, refused to open her mouth, and then her eyes started to close halfway and that’s when I used the LifeVac while on the phone with my husband, and 911. As soon as I used the LifeVac, she started gagging and started looking better immediately. I was on the phone with 911 when EMTs arrived. Her vitals were great, As a precaution, they advised her to be taken to the hospital just to make sure. We are on our way to the hospital right now.
LifeVac saved her life. “Our baby girl is still here because of LifeVac, and I will be forever grateful! Thank you for sharing all of the information in the email, my husband was in tears and he just said “what a wonderful company”. In my eyes you all are angels, thank you.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only