website statistics
Toddler Chokes on Chocolate and is saved with LifeVac Device

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate – #255

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 255th life saved

On January 7th we received news that a 2-year-old little girl began choking on a chocolate bar with almonds.  The food caused a severe blockage and the child was not able to breathe.  The parent performed back slaps at least 5 times with no success in dislodging the obstruction.  LifeVac was used by the father while she lay in her mother’s arms and on the 1st first attempt the chocolate bar was dislodged.

Here is the mom’s testimonial:

“My daughter was choking on a big chunk of a chocolate bar she wasn’t getting any air. I swooped her up and started back blows and my husband grabbed the LifeVac and with one try got the chocolate out. My daughter threw up after and was terrified but she was okay. And that’s all that matters. I’m not sure how okay she would have been without it. We ordered 2 more asap after for both cars.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *