2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #198

LifeVac Registers 198th Life Saved!

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 198th life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 12th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Her mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was not successful.  LifeVac was used and on the first application, the sausage was dislodged enabling the child to breathe again. We are so happy this family saw an ad on Facebook and purchased a LifeVac.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply