website statistics

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac – #438

LifeVac announces our 438th life saved.

It was reported to us that on July 27th a 21-month-old little girl choked on an apple slice causing a partial obstruction.  Back blows were performed by her mother multiple times but unfortunately did not successfully remove the apple.  LifeVac was then administered.

“On the first try of using the LifeVac, it was successful in removing apple piece.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *