website statistics
2 year old goes unconscious and is saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Goes Unconscious from Choking and is Saved with LifeVac – #460

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 460th life saved

It was reported to us on August 17th that a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of candy causing her airway to be completely blocked.  Her parent performed back blows but attempts failed.  Thankfully they had a LifeVac as the child went unconscious. The LifeVac was used one time and dislodged the candy saving her life.

“She was able to breathe again, and her facial color turned back to normal from fainted color”. We were so thankful we had this device and we were able to help our daughter right away.”


460th life saved - a 2 year old

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *