website statistics
LifeVac Saves 387th life in choking emergency - a toddler

2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac – #387

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 387th life saved

It was reported to us by a family in Oregon that on June 8th  they had to use their LifeVac to rescue their friend’s child.  The 2-year-old little girl began choking on a hot dog.  Choking rescue procedures were followed by the child’s mom but failed!  LifeVac was used 1x and successfully dislodged the hot dog from the child’s airway.

“We were given LifeVac as a gift when we had our baby. It sat in the kitchen cabinet for the longest but when we had a friend over their kid started choking on a hot dog. While watching the mom give back blows I remembered we had the LifeVac and ran to go grab it. It immediately got the hot dog out!

It saved her life. Her kid was turning red and not able to talk by the time we got the LifeVac out. We couldn’t even think at the time to call 911 until after so thank god for LifeVac.”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply