website statistics
2-year-old girl saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #494

LifeVac registers our 494th life saved.

On September 30th a 2-year-old little girl choked on an unknown substance.

“My daughter was buckled into her car seat when we were in the drive-thru.   She was coughing like something was stuck although she had nothing with her. She may have picked up something that was left behind in her car seat or something. I quickly put the car in park to see if I could see anything.  She was having difficulty breathing. I pulled our travel kit from under the seat and quickly used it on her. She was perfectly fine after that.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *