2-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac After Choking on Strawberries – #213

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 213th life saved.  We have received news from our partners in Australia that another child has been saved.  A precious 2-year-old was saved in New Zealand when the child choked on cut-up strawberries and soft cheese causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used one time dislodging the obstruction and saving the child’s life.

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply