website statistics
22 year old chokes on pizza and is saved with LifeVac

22-Year-Old Chokes on Pizza and is Saved with LifeVac – #466

LifeVac announces our 466th life saved

It was reported to us on August 16th that a choking incident took place in California.  A 22-year-old male choked on a piece of pizza. Choking rescue procedures were carried out but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized and on the first attempt successfully dislodged the pizza from the choking patient’s airway.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *