LifeVac is thrilled to report that a young life was saved early this morning. This is the 24th reported life saved to date.
From the child’s Mother:
At 3 am this morning, Killian’s life was saved by the LifeVac! Food got lodged in his throat, and he could not breathe whatsoever! His face turned red and purple and I thought ‘ this is it, I’m going to lose my son ‘. It was then that I remembered the LifeVac that I kept not more than 10 feet from my bed. My husband took our son, and patted his back firmly, while I ran to get the LifeVac. It took less than 5 seconds for the LifeVac to dislodge the food that he had been choking on. This is not an advertisement, this is not an exaggeration, my son was going to die! The LifeVac prevented that! Thank you to God and Arthur Lih, without them, my son wouldn’t be here.