website statistics

25-Year-Old-Woman Saved by LifeVac – #515

LifeVac is honored to share details of our 515th life saved.

A 25-year-old woman began choking on steak while at a party with her family. The meat was completely blocking her airway, causing a total obstruction. A friend who was at the party asked her if she could breathe. She shook her head no and he quickly began the Heimlich maneuver. Without success, another partygoer, who is CPR trained, turned to grab the LifeVac.

“After two attempts with the LifeVac, the steak was dislodged. She was immediately able to breathe again. This device was very simple to use and saved her life.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *