website statistics
LifeVac used to save life of 26 year old

26-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken and is Saved with LifeVac – #484

LifeVac registers our 484th life saved

It was reported to us that on September 19th a choking incident took place in Maryland.  A 26-year-old female choked on a piece of chicken.  Choking rescue procedures were not performed.  Thankfully the young woman heard about LifeVac from her mom.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the food from her airway saving her life.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *