website statistics
LifeVac Saves 249th Life in Choking emergency

27-Year-Old Woman Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #249

LifeVac is happy to share details on our 249th life saved

A 27-year-old woman choked on French fries causing a total obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the obstruction.  The young woman went unconscious.  LifeVac was used one time and successfully removed the french fries from her airway.
Here is the testimonial:
“Lifevac saved my daughter’s life. Last Saturday my daughter who is a new mother began choking. Thankfully my wife and son were there to help her. After failed attempts to dislodge it she passed out and turned blue. My son continued to try and my wife grabbed the LifeVac and after two tries it dislodged the obstruction. It saved her life. We have ordered 6 more to have in every vehicle and home. Thanks, LifeVac I’m a LifeVac lifetime customer and believer.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *