LifeVac is thrilled to report that another life was saved today. This is the 27th reported life saved to date.
Here is a testimonial from a staff member:
“I work at an assisted living facility and one of our residents began choking during dinner, we attempted the Heimlich which was unsuccessful. We then used the LifeVac and we were able to dislodge the bolus of food from her airway. Paramedics arrived on the scene within 7 minutes and the paramedic instructed me to continue using the LifeVac until they had their suction tube ready for use. By the time paramedics arrived this 92-year-old resident was already breathing and most of the bolus had been dislodged. LifeVac truly made a difference for us in saving this resident’s life.”