3-month-old saved from choking using LifeVac

3-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac – #172

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 172nd life saved.

It was reported to us that a 3-month-old baby girl was saved with the LifeVac device. The baby was choking on mucous from aspirating vomit.  She was not breathing when her mother used the LifeVac.  We are so thankful LifeVac successfully removed the mucous from her airway. She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation and released with a clean bill of health after several hours.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply