LifeVac registers its 231st life saved.
It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 3-year-old boy choked on a slice of orange. The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used and on the 3rd, attempt removed the obstruction saving the child’s life.
“After the third time, I was successful in removing the piece of orange. I made sure to check for any remaining pieces.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only