website statistics
3 year old chokes and is saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Chokes on Cracker and is Saved with LifeVac – #468

LifeVac registers our 468th life saved

On August 22nd we received news of a 3-year-old boy who choked on a cracker.  The food partially obstructed his airway.  His parent realizing her son was in distress, performed choking rescue protocol.  Unfortunately, attempts failed.  Thankfully this family saw an ad on TikTok and purchased a LifeVac.  On the first Place, Push, Pull motion LifeVac dislodged the cracker from the child’s airway.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *