website statistics
LifeVac saves young boy from choking #478

3-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and is Saved with LifeVac – #478

LifeVac announces news of our 478th life saved

It was reported to us on September 5th that a 3-year-old boy choked on a full grape. The child was unable to cough or make a sound. His mother called 911 right away and then utilized the LifeVac device.  On the second attempt, the fruit was dislodged from the child’s airway.

“This device saved my son’s life.  I’m so glad I decided to purchase it.  I will definitely recommend this device to all my friends and family.  We are so thankful the family made the decision to have LifeVac as a backup option especially as first responders never arrived.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *